How do I 'unjam' a stuck zipper?
You've probably run into this problem before: You're zipping up your bag, and the lining suddenly gets caught in the zipper's teeth.
Here's how to get out of it.
1. Stop zipping as soon as you feel something is caught.
2. Examine the zip to locate the problem. The inner lining may be caught so check the inside of the bag.
3. Gently pull the lining away from the zip head. Tug lightly if necessary. Pull at the lining, not at the zipper. Pulling the zip tag up or down will worsen the problem.
4. If any teeth became separated as you removed the lining, push them back into place.
5. Run your fingers along the length of the zip and push the lining away from the zip to prevent future snags.
6. Use a little force to pull the zip head to the bottom. Then re-zip, making sure to avoid the lining as you go.